This Frame Arms Girl Bikini Armor Hresvelgr model kit is based on the design by by Tomotake Kinoshita with character art created by E-ji Komatsu.
Included with the kit are three types of hair options, four face parts, five sets of hands and two armament blades. The model kit features joints that are compatible with other Frame Arms Girl model kits and 3mm attachment points on the arms and legs are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G. and Frame Arms series.
This model kit also features pop-out shoulder joints and ball jointed hand parts which allow for a wide range of movement and posing possibilities.
- Approx. 6.1 inches (15.5cm)
- Made of ABS, PE, POM, PS, and PVC
- Joints that are compatible with other Frame Arms Girl model kits
- Features pop-out shoulder joints and ball jointed hand parts
- Arms and legs are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G. and Frame Arms series
- Highly detailed
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- Pieces to build
- 2 Armament blades
- 5 Sets of interchangeable hands
- 3 Hair types
- Right eye hidden
- Left eye hidden
- 4 Face parts
- Default expression/Looking left
- Looking right
- Shouting expression/Looking forward
- Eye and expression decals